Thursday, June 14, 2012

More videos :)

I still don't have the boys' 11 month post ready. And I have another big post coming your way, some MAJOR changes are coming to the Ruder household that I am very excited to share. But for now I'll leave you with two sweet videos from tonight. Youtube asked me if I wanted the shakiness corrected and I said yes, but the way they corrected it makes it look worse. Sorry about the fuzziness. I LOVE my kids and hearing them laugh.

Frodo and Everett are best buds. I think Everett is Frodo's favorite out of the three, although he is very protective of Sofia.


I promise, Sully was not harmed in the making of this video. These guys are constantly wrestling and rough housing, I can't imagine what my house will look like in 5 or 10 years.


No comments:

Post a Comment